Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm 4 months old!

Emery turned 4 months old Dec. 4th! Her personality is definitely comin out!
She drools alot more now so maybe she will get some teeth soon.
She likes to talk to herself when you put her in front of the mirror.
She can recognize mine and eddie's faces amongst other people.
She laughs when I tickle her ribs, chest, or neck.
She likes to watch tv.
She likes to swing her arms around and then hit herself in the tummy.
She has also discovered her feet so she grabs for them alot.

...love the baby leggins in this picture





It is startin to get chilly here so we really don't go on any walks with Bella. I finally made myself decorate for Christmas even though we will not be here for Christmas! Christmas time just makes ya feel all good inside. It makes me wanna drink some hot apple cider and watch Christmas movies. I like Elf, The Santa Claus, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Christmas Story, The Holiday, and the famous Christmas Vacation. I love to hear Eddie laugh like a hyena when we watch that. Eddie bought the Charlie Brown Christmas movie for Emery.


I try to motivate myself to exercise but it is hard to make myself. I wish I could go to the gym here. Maybe I can strap Em into the baby backpack carrier that I have and go to the gym...just kiddin. This is what I do to work my abs...


Emery was scootin around on the floor and I was filming her and she said, "Mama"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making our day! I would say you have proof of her first word~ so so precious! She says mama so clear. We LOVE and MISS you 3! Grammy and G diddy

The Hancocks said...

These videos are so cute! I couldn't stop smiling while watching. I called Mark to watch in to watch the second one and when she said mama he smiled so big! I'm so glad you caught that on tape! Such a sweet little girl!

Alia Calano said...

I DIED LAUGHING at this video!! ahh she is so cute! wierd..I miss her cry and whining! hahaha! I hope to see you guys for Ryans graduation! love ya!